Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Sunday, December 12, 2004

And Now I'm Older Still


This is Jackson the sweetest dog in the world. He could probably kill me with in 5 seconds but he such a weenie the thought would never occur to him. He is deathly afraid of the vacuum. So much for a pit bull/rotweiller mix being a tough dog.

I now have a digital camera courtesy of a birthday present from my mom and step-dad. It's a really fun gadget. Now I just need to learn how to take quality pictures with it.

I spent most of the day downtown with my mom and I had a real blast. I finished most of my Christmas shopping and used the last of my birthday money to pick up a copy of Freaks and Geeks on DVD. I had a really nice time hanging out with mom and while it was busy downtown it was not insanely busy. Afterwards we went to dinner and Nishino with my brother and Amy. High end Japanese food can be so yummy. After dinner I went home and met up with Merychippus and we enjoyed the three hour finale of Survivor and I was most pleased with the final result.

It was a completely fantastic birthday weekend. I feel very loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home