Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Keep Your Fingers Busy Mentally or Physically

This has been a really weird work week for me. Lots of people have been out sick so its been very quiet. On Monday, I did the same repetitive task over and over again. I was really productive but at the end of the day I wanted to kill myself. On Tuesday, I didn't roll into work until afternoon because of doctors appointment. I ended up doing the same repetitive task but since it was only a half day and I had trivia and nerd games to look forward to it didn't bother me. We almost won trivia too which was cool. Yesterday, I ended up staying home sick due so work was not an issue. Today work was really fun! I worked on about 5 different tasks so I stayed busy and engaged and was never board and I didn't use my head phones to listen to music or NPR even once! I don't think that has ever happened. I guess some variety can make work kinda fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home