Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Finding Neverland

I had intially planned on doing nothing tonight other than watching television and napping But my brother and his girlfiend invited me to the movies and I'm really glad i went out. We ended up seeing Finding Neverland, a movie I really didnt have much interest in but it turned out to be an excellent film. I have a soft spot for Peter Pan stuff and Johnny Dep was great. Its no Sideways but it was a very solid film.

It was also really nice to see my brothers best friend and my former roomate AH. We all had a drink at the Moon Temple afterwards and AH filled me in on his impending court date from an auto accident that I was involved in. I may get to testify in court which should an experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home