Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Monday, November 15, 2004

Rest In Peace ODB


Ol' Dirty Bastard AKA. Big Baby Jesus AKA. Dirt McGirt passed away this weekend. This really kinda bummed me out maybe because he seemed to be just getting his shit together and he wasnt shot or anything stupid. ODB was really one of the most unique rappers around and its really unfortnuate he won't be able help bring the Wu-Tang Clan back to their former glory. In honor of ODB here is one of his best raps from the song "Shame on a Nigga" from Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) although its not quite the same in text form:

Yo...!
I come with that ol' loco
Style from my vocal
Couldn't peep it with a pair of bi-focals
I'm no joker! Play me as a joker
Be on you like a house on fire! Smoke ya!
Crews be actin like they gangs, anyway
Be like, "Warriors! Come out and playiyay!"
Burn me, I get into shit, I let it out like diarrhea
Got burnt once, but that was only gonorrhea
Dirty, I keep shit stinks in my drawers
So I can get fzza-funky for yah
Murder, taste the flame of the Wu-Tang RAHH!
Here comes the Tiger verse Crane!
Ow, be like wild with my style
Punk! You playing me, chump, you get DUMPED
WU! Is comin THROUGH! At a theatre near YOU!
And get funk like a SHOE!
What?!


UPDATE download this track here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home