Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Screw You WaMu!

I have never been happier to be a Bank of America customer. I always thought Washington Mutual was a nicer more friendly local bank and that I ought bank with them instead. Today I read a report that Washington Mutual has donated $80,000 to the Monorail Recall campaign and is even encouraging it's employees to vote Yes on the Monorail Recall. I encourage any and all WaMu customers to close their accounts in protest like these people. I'm so pissed about this I wish I could do it myself.

On a happier note I feel very confident John Kerry will win next Tuesday ending our long national nightmare.

1 Comments:

At 10/29/2004 1:52 PM, Blogger Scott said...

WaMu started charging me a monthly fee, even though I am well above the limit they told me when I opened the account. I'm moving the account to Redmond National Bank. It's local, and it's honest. And I appreciate their no-charge atm's. Actually that is the primary reason I picked WaMu for my remodelling fund. They had to get themselves caught in a lie to change my mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home