Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Sunday, November 28, 2004

A Brisk Football Afternoon

I went to Qwest Field today and witnessed the complete demolition of my beloved Seahawks by the lowly Buffalo Bills. When I my dad and I picked this game to go to we were worried it would be a blow out for Seattle. Boy, were we wrong.

In addition to Dad and myself; Headstart, my brother, his girlfriend Amy, and my step mother Renee enjoyed the game. Our seats were on the 30 yard line but were in row SS of the 300 level putting us at the very tippy top of the eastern side of the stadium. The view was awesome but I just about died hiking up those step stairs past 45 other rows to get to our seats. hiking up the stairs to 300 level killed me as well. Hopefully my new commitment to fitness will make that sort of stair work easier on me in the future. The whole experience was a lot of fun for everyone.

The game painful to watch the Seahawks couldn't do anything right. Three Seahawk interceptions made the 38-9 beating look better than it really was. The score should have been 59-9. There were tons of bills fans at the game and they really enjoyed themselves. The Hawks just look terrible and they haven't looked decent in a month. Only the fact that the play in the weakest division in the NFL gives them hope for the playoffs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home