Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Friday, November 26, 2004

Good Oly Times

Came down to Olympia with Ryan, Amy, and Jackson today. Was orginally going to come down with my dads car from PO but it seemed simpler to do it this way. We stopped off at the Supermall in Auburn on the way down. It was packed but not nearly as insane as i had expected it to be. I didnt do any x-mas shopping and ended up buying myself two pairs of shoes. One a nice pair of black Doc Marten low tops and a pair of black vintage Nike's. I also got a sweater and a few new t-shirts. Here at olympia two of my step dad Mike's brothers are here with their kids and my mom's brother John is here with his with gail and their daughter Hannah. The mood here is very mellow and comforting. Mike's nephew ross is busy editing a short film he shot yesterday and good music is playing and there is good coversation every where you turn. Maybe later we'll all play Trivial Pursuit and I will destroy them all!

In anycase, I really need to visit down here more often. Its really freakin nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home