Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Monday, December 06, 2004

X-Mas Dilemma

I can never figure out what to by my mom and step mom for christmas. Everyone else on my list is fairly easy to shop for. But that's because I everyone else ends up getting either books, CDs, or DVDs. Is it just a guy thing or is there some other reason i only seem to buy media products as gifts? Obviously, I am a major consumer of media myself so maybe that's just my frame of reference. i could buy them books or CDs but I'd like to get them something more exciting and personal. I'm sure something will come to me but for now im stumped. Any ideas?

1 Comments:

At 12/07/2004 1:14 PM, Blogger Scott said...

You could take them out for a nice dinner, movie, or show. (One at a time, of course.) You are giving them your time and attention as well as a fine meal or entertainment when you do that. I did that with my mom occasionally before she went off the deep end. I realize from your question that it would be a great gift for my step mom who I really enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home