Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Friday, October 08, 2004

Some Weeks Are Bigger Than Others

This has been a most excellent week.

I finally got over the obnoxious bitchy funk that had been plaguing me for the last couple weeks and was annoying to everyone I encountered.

I had my annual review at work, in which I was told how awesome I am and got a raise. I also learned of a forthcoming overtime project just in time of the holiday season.

I won an arguement at work and our team is being allowed to do something the right way instead of the lame way.

I enjoyed the vice Presidental debate a lot. On debate points it was a draw but Edwards was the only one to make an appeal to undecideds. So Edwards won where it counts. The best moment when Edwards brought up Cheney's congressional record.

I lost my bus pass but my boss replaced it.

I watched lots of Homicide Season 5. Bliss!

I bought America (The Book). Looks really funny.

I read the first half of Catch 22, which is awesome. I need to finish it for my book club meeting on Sunday afternoon.

I picked up the new Tom Waits and Robyn Hitchcock albums and both are brilliant.

I saw the movie Incident at Loch Ness. Which was the most strangely funny films I've seen in a long while. Werner Herzog is, was , and will always be awesome.

And most importanly I slept well every night. A good night's sleep is a wonderful thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home