Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Sold Out... gasp!

After a splendid meal at Agua Verde last night with FCW and Okie and their respective significant others in which the loss of the classic sitcom Wings was lamented, I went swung by Sonic Boom in Ballard to pick up a copy of the Brian Wilson's newly released album SMiLE. And to my shock, disappointment, and delight it was sold out! They told me they would have copies in today. Still I think its impressive that Brian managed to sell 40 copies of SMiLE in one store on the first day.

Instead of my plans to listen to SMiLE, I just went home and watched the first disc of Homiceide: Life on the Streets Season 5. Yep, it still the best show ever. Andre Braugher is god.

3 Comments:

At 9/29/2004 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will be happy to know that FCW's FC got home from dinner and immediately watched an hour's worth of Wings. There was a lot of Joe and Helen hijinks going on!

 
At 10/31/2005 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi successlessness, As you are probably aware, there are so many junk filled blogs. As I was searching for affiliate related information today, it was a nice break from the 'usual' to come across your blog. I am happy I searched for affiliate related ideas today. Thanks.

 
At 11/07/2005 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when you're in the mood for some personals short people , please do check out the potential of Being Short Sucks . com ! Let us know what you think

 

Post a Comment

<< Home