Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Friday, October 01, 2004

I Heart David O. Russell

Last night thanks to Headstart For Happiness’s industry connections, I saw a sneak preview of David O. Russell’s new film I Heart Huckabees. Wow wow wee wah!!! What an awesome film. I have never seen a film that was so unrelenting and crazy brilliant. The ideas in this comedy border on insanity yet they are present in the most entertaining way possible. To say more about the content of the film would be to ruin it. But Mark Wahlberg owns this movie. I want a sequel just about his character. I want the TV series. Or even better I want his character to appear on ever show on TV. The performances by Jude Law, Jason Schwartzman, Naomi Watts, Lilly Tomlin, and Dustin Hoffman were excellent as well. One of the best films of the year if not the best. The Director David O. Russell was present to answer questions after th film and he was a very cool guy both funny and smart. Totally loved his story about tuna fish sandwiches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home