Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Friday, October 01, 2004

The Debate Debate


Kerry definitely won the debate in my biased eyes. Kerry didn't have a home run moment and I think he should have been harder on bush for how the war in Iraq has been fought not just about the decision to go to war. Bush didn't make a fool of himself but strangely Kerry came off as more presidential while bush came off as harried and annoyed. If Kerry continues to perform like this I think there is a good chance he can win. That said this site is awesome.

1 Comments:

At 10/01/2004 1:04 PM, Blogger brien said...

I agree that Kerry probably won and I consider myself somewhat conservative. In addition to just appearing annoyed, I think W came off rather childish, especially when he interrupted the pattern of the debate. However, I did find some of Kerry's hand gestures rather disturbing...

But in a close race its the electoral vote that counts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home