Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Blogging and Work

Ever wonder why this blog is semi-annoymous? Here is the reason. I don't want that to happen to me. I rarely complain about my job on this blog (mainly because I really dig my job) but i like the idea that I could bitch about work here if I felt so inclined. While it sucks that this person lost their job, I can understand the employer's side of things, and I dont want to end up in that sort of situation.

3 Comments:

At 9/01/2004 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you haven't read Dooce you totally should. Check out this post.

 
At 9/01/2004 4:24 PM, Blogger ripvanruben said...

Christ, that's just brutal! Hell maybe i'll never even bitch about work here! Not that I currently have any reason to.

 
At 9/02/2004 6:43 PM, Blogger ripvanruben said...

I thought it was silly but accurate. My apologies Dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home