Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Worse Than Garfield

Avoid Open Water at all costs!!!!! It was so boring and lame that I had to walk out of it. Bad acting, bad direction, bad movie. And now that I know how it ends I am even happier that I left! I hated the main characters and for a movie that is supposed to be scary it wasn't the least bit frightening. I wanted the sharks to eat them! The new Blair Witch Project my ass! I'm losing faith in Ebert first Garfield then Little Black Book and now this atrocity. Maybe David Edelstein should be my new film guru. In his pan he asks "this is entertainment?" No,its not entertainment and its not art either, its worse than Garfield, a feat I didn't think possible in my lifetime. Shit, at least I saw Garfield for free! I'd even watch Aliens vs. Predator for 24 hours straight than have to watch the rest of Open Water. Anyway, I'm gonna watch a good movie about people stuck in the middle of nowhere, Duel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home