Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Monday, August 16, 2004

Movies, Movies, Movies

2004 Movies I Have Seen:
Aileen: Life and Death of a Serial Killer, Alien Vs. Predator, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, The Bourne Supremacy, Club Dread, Control Room, The Corporation, The Dreamers, Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Fahrenheit 9/11, 50 First Dates, Garden State, Garfield, Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Head On, Hellboy, Jersey Girl, Kill Bill: Vol. 2, The Ladykillers, The Manchurian Candidate, Melvin Goes To Dinner, Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch’s War on Journalism, The Passion of the Christ, Spartan, Spider-Man 2, Starsky and Hutch, Super Size Me, The Woodsman, and Young Adam

2004 Movies I Missed But Want to See:
The Alamo, Collateral, Dogville, The Door in the Floor, Goodbye Lenin!, I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead, I’m Not Scared, Man on Fire, Mean Girls, Metallica: Some Kind of Monster, Napoleon Dynamite, The Notebook, Open Water, The Reckoning, Riding Giants, Saved!, She Hate Me, Shrek 2, Stander, The Village, and We Don’t Live Here Anymore

2004 Movies I’m Looking Forward To:
Alexander, Alfie, The Assassination of Richard Nixon, The Aviator, Bad Education, Birth, Blade: Trinity, Bride and Prejudice, The Brown Bunny, Closer, Criminal, DiG!, A Dirty Shame, Finding Neverland, The Grudge, Hero, I Am David, I Heart Huckabee’s, The Incredibles, Kinsey, The Life Aquatic, The Machinist, Mean Creek, Millions, Mr. 3000, The Motorcycle Diaries, Ocean’s Twelve, Proof, The Ringer, Sideways, Silver City, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, Spanglish, Synergy, Team America: World Police, Uncovered: The War in Iraq, Undertow, Vanity Fair, WhenWill I Be Loved, and Wicker Park

1 Comments:

At 8/16/2004 3:25 PM, Blogger ripvanruben said...

I cannot believe i left Silver City, Undertow, and proff off my list! well thats fixed now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home