Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Tom Cruise is Officially Ape Shit Crazy

Tom Cruise was on Oprah with Katie Holmes yesterday. He was completely insane Defamer has the evidence.

I don't know what is so profoundly creepy about Tom and Katie. I don't think its the age thing. It could be Cruise's creepy personality and Scientology obsession. But I think mostly that Katie Holmes will alwyas be Joey Potter to me. And I know Joey would never date Tom Cruise. I have no idea who Katie Holmes really is so maybe Psycho-Cruise is her dream guy, but Joey? She would be having none of that shit.

2 Comments:

At 5/24/2005 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Mother of God!!! The man has really gone off the deep-end. WTF are you thinking Joey, WTF??!!!?

-Nene

 
At 5/29/2005 10:27 AM, Blogger ripvanruben said...

Yes and no. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home