Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Monday, July 26, 2004

Whither Madden?

While out with my folks and I this weekend, my brother found that was ESPN NFL 2K5had just been released with a regular price of $19.95, which is $30 cheaper than the forthcoming Madden NFL 2005, and apparently the entire 2K5 line will be similarly priced is which awesome considering how good their NBA and NHL games are. I immediately proposed splitting the cost with my brother so for $10 each we bought a copy. And the game is frankly awesome. I may not even pick up Madden this year because as cool as the gameplay stuff on Madden is, the bells and whistles on 2K5 are hard to beat, especially the halftime and post game and highlights hosted by Chris Berman. I should also add that in the games we played I defeated my brother by scores of 17-10 and 3-0. Take that baby bro!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home