Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Friday, July 23, 2004

Best Morning Ever!

I love the world this morning. I had a full 8 hours of sleep last night, which is a real rarity for me. I had time for some cereal. It is just beautiful outside. All my busses were on time. I was able to deposit my paycheck at the bank. It was lovely outside. I got to hear Lonnie Smith talk about his early 80s cocaine addiction on the radio and then learned that Justin Leone talks like Rocky Balboa, a fact which amuses me to no end. I had a perfect of coffee. And now that I'm at work I get fairly fun stuff and then leave early at 3PM.

July 23rd 2004, will you marry me?

1 Comments:

At 7/26/2004 12:54 PM, Blogger ripvanruben said...

I think the answer was no because I woke this morning and July 23rd 2004 was long gone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home