Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Travishammockery

I wish I could go back in time and stop myself from ever recording Britney and Kevin: Chaotic. What the hell was I thinking? Maybe that it would be similar to that Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey show. You know good natured fun. But no its quite possibly the worst show in the history of television. Maybe even worse than Who's My Daddy?

On Newlyweds, Jessica comes off as total ditz but also genuinely nice person, while Britney comes off as nearly retarded and vapid. And Nick seems like a very regular guy, while K-Fed is possibly dumber than Britney and scummier up close than you ever imagined. To make matters worse the home video footage is so jittery as to be nauseating. And the editing? It appears there has been very little thought put into that. You'd think they'd try to give the episodes a theme and all that? You tell a little reality TV story? Nope. Just a few things happen, a bunch of dumb stuff is said, and then it just ends.

Ugh. If only I had the strength of character to remove it from my scheduled programs list, but I can't its like a car wreck. I can't turn my eyes away from the big bloody white trash car wreck.

1 Comments:

At 2/24/2006 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I love watching TV. The worst the better. Janie Jim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home