Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Thursday, September 09, 2004

tee vee

I watch a lot of television. Maybe too much television. Scratch that. Definitely too much television. Anyway that's not going to change and I'll probably be writing TV a lot more as the fall season gets into full swing.

Tonight, I missed out on the big premiere of Joey because I was watching the end of the Colts-Patriots game on ABC (Go Pats!). I do plan on checking it out next week. I don't have particularly high hopes for it but I do hope it does well if only for the future of the sitcom format.

I did however watch the first episode of The Apprentice and this season looks even more promising than the first. The people look even more cut throat and bitchy than on the first show. Pamela's mocking of the little kid with the bad haircut was both funny and totally inappropriate. Tall fraggle-haired black woman Stacie J. appears to be completely batshit and should be this season's Omarosa. I think if I was a black woman I would be very pissed off at reality TV right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home