Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Monday, October 03, 2005

Wedded Bliss

I went to my cousin's wedding this weekend. It was a pretty swanky affair up in Everett. I realized I had never actually been to Everett before, making it the largest town in the state not to have been previously graced with my presence. It was good to see my mom's extended family. Mom was in top form loving every minute of the cermeony and spectacle. It was also great see Mom's old friend Lele who is now dating my stepfather's brother Mark. The bride and groom's first dance was to the Cure's "Love Song" as covered by 311, which I found rather apalling until my brother pointed out that they probably had never heard the Cure original. I also have to ask are all wedding DJ's douchebags? If I'm ever so lucky as to be married the iPod is doing the DJ duties.

2 Comments:

At 10/04/2005 12:05 AM, Blogger ripvanruben said...

the delted post was just spam

 
At 10/06/2005 9:07 PM, Blogger ripvanruben said...

yep it pretty much looks like what sprizee posted above.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home