Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Gotta Brand New Bag


I don't know why but sometime last week I decided that the smallish green Trager shoulder bag I've had since my senior year of college just wasn't cutting it anymore. Probably the first sign was how rancid it smelled at the movies way back on my birthday.

But a combination of REI gift certificates I received as a perk with my bus pass and some American Express gift cheques I got for opening a new bank account allowed me to buy this bag essentially for free. It's pretty swank. Even though I don't have a laptop, the laptop slot in the bag is great for magazine, comic books, papers. The best part about the bag is its damn comfy! No more slim strap cutting into my shoulder.

2 Comments:

At 7/21/2005 11:31 AM, Blogger ripvanruben said...

hey now that's crazy talk!

 
At 8/28/2005 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now boys don't fight..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home