Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

On Demand? It's a niiiice!! High Five!!

Last Night, I installed new cable boxes and in addition to the benefits of slim size (they now can fit on the shelf under my TV rather than on top of my stereo) and groovy new remotes, I now have the On Demand service. When I first heard about this I thought it was just a glorified pay-per-view but it turns out to be much more.

Its not just movies. There are TV shows as well and most of the TV shows are free! And since I get HBO I have free access to all the HBO On Demand offerings. Last night, Headstart and I watched two episodes of Da Ali G Show and the best part was being able to pause the show in the middle to take a second to converse.

Its not as cool as TiVo but its still pretty nifty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home