Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Vegas!



Last weekend Headstart and I went to Vegas with my brother for his girl friend Amy's Birthday. I had an awesome time and definitely will go back. Thank you so much Amy for inviting me! Headstart and my brother were the best to hang out with as well.

We stayed at the Excalibur which was hideously cheesy and fun with its Smurfs-style medieval motif. The excess of the whole place is both beautiful and disgusting. There was great people watching. We ate hideous amounts of food of various quality. We never managed to see any shows but I did drag Headstart and my brother to Star Trek the Experience which while horribly over priced did get my all geekily excited.

The best part was the gambling. It was awesome. First slot machines are just evil. I had no luck with them. But playing poker and Roulette was a blast. My brother one big at the Luxor on Roulette and Headstart and I both had success with it at our hotel.

On Saturday night, Headstart and I played $1/$3 poker until 5 in the morning. I won big and the highlight was definitely when I re-raised to bluff Headstart out a pot and she screamed "asshole" at me from across the table much the shock and horror of everyone else at the table who didn't know we knew each other. I ended up turning $20 into $115 on the night. Sunday Night was less successful at the poker table but still loads of fun. And I absolutely loved the free drinks you get while gambling. Brilliant!

Here's some more pictures:

The Conservatory at the Bellagio


Amy and my brother


Headstart and my brother at Spock's coffin.


Klingons!


$5.95 Prime Rib! And it was good!

1 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I've got an online roulette web site covering playing strategy with some original articles related to roulette winning strategy that your visitors may find interesting - here's a sample article:

How to Make Your Own Roulette System
If you are thinking of buying, a roulette system, save your money - roulette systems sold for money don't work! Here we will show you how to ...

roulette winning strategy


Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home