Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Monday, March 14, 2005

Ted Leo is God, okay?

So I'm at home sick today. Feeling like crap with sore throat. Bored out of my mind. Annoyed that I'm getting behind on stuff at work. Taking long naps on the couch. Wondering why I am still tivoing Point Pleasant. And what does the internet offer to make me a happy boy? An mp3 of Ted Leo covering The awesome new Kelly Clarkson single "Since U Been Gone" and mixing a a bit of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Maps" at the end to make the song even better. This is just further evidence that Ted is the coolest man in rock. He sings the song totally straight with no irony at all. Anyway here's the track. I hope it brings half as much joy to your day as it brought to mine.

Ted Leo - Since U Been Gone/Maps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home