Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Kerry-tastic!


I was really impressed by Kerry's speech tonight. He really delivered. It wasn't the best speech of the convention (Clinton, Obama, Edwards, and Sharpton were better), but it was the best speech I've seen Kerry give. He only went Franken-Kerry once or twice. And I was really surprised how effective stressing foreign policy was. I was hoping he wouldn't stand back on the terrisom issue but I didn't expect him to actually do it. Kerry gets it. Kerry really comes out looking like the candidate of optimism while Bush looks like a fear mongerer.

While he wasn't my first choice, Dean was my first pick and then Edwards won me over, I think he is proving to be the best choice to defeat the Arrogant Bastard and lead the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home