Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Monday, July 19, 2004

The End of Putting Things Off

I feel like a complete idiot. My brother moved out in November and soon after his now empty room filled up with tons and tons of my crap: boxes of comics, books, and records as well as empty boxes and other stuff. After Christmas, I realized it had gotten out of hand and resolved to clean it up. But I never did and it just got messier and messier.

So now its the middle of July and after I mopped my floors tonight I figured why the hell not lets do it. And after all that procrastinating and pissing and moaning, how long did it take? An hour! One fucking hour! I now have nice clean storage room but I feel like an idiot because I could have had it 7 months ago!

2 Comments:

At 7/19/2004 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm, but how would your life had been better with a clean storage room for the last seven months?

 
At 7/20/2004 10:26 AM, Blogger ripvanruben said...

For starters, I could have accessesd the stuff in there without crap falling on my head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home