Successlessness

You've Been Asleep for a Hundred Seconds

Friday, July 02, 2004

Eeeeeeww!!!

On Wednesday morning, I witnessed a hideous orgy of public grooming. I was sitting near the front of the bus and noticed an overweight 50ish man standing next to the driver. He was wearing helmet and ill fitting bicycle shorts. I was marveling at the seriously icky crotch sweat stains on his shorts, when I realized he was flossing. After flossing he threw the floss on the bus floor and then reached into his fanny pack and produced nail clippers and proceeded to clips is yellowing s nails that from the sound they produced must have been very thick. If that wasn't enough he then produced a little baggy of q-tips! He prepped them by rolling the tips in his fingers to make the cotton all fluffy. When he took them out of his ears, I could clearly see that the tips were now a dark yellow hue.

I am now scarred for life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home